|Rodeo I/V by Shaylor 3-28-05. 9-3-06 (http://flickr.com/photos/shaylor/7720902/)
Workshops, Seminars, and Symposia
Examples of Presentation Topics (1-2 hours):
- Laying the Groundwork: Recognizing and Supporting Effective Technology-Supported Instruction
- Recognizing Lies: Literacy in the Post-Truth Era
- Finding the Right Tool for the Job
- Technology Supported Instruction Design that Works!
Examples of Workshop Topics:
- Leveraging the Best of BYOD and 1:1
- Doing the Right Thing: A New Take on Digital Citizenship
- Personalized Digital Toolboxes: A Workshop for Busy Educators
- Beginning Google Docs for School Administrators
- Creating Content Using Mobile Devices
- In Your Face: Current Thinking on Bullying and Cyberbullying
Schools and districts are moving from audits of infrastructure to audits of instructional use of technology. To learn more
about this service, click here.